Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Henry did a few notable things today. First, according to Angie, he said the name 'Victor' a few times. Victor is apparently his new fast friend in daycare. He also finally figured out his little push toy that Miriam gave him for his first birthday. He always enjoyed it, but today he was pushing it around in the approved manner. He just figured it out.

Also, I made the first mark of his height on the entrance to his bedroom. 6/21/06. I didn't have a chance to measure it yet, but he seemed to be acting more boy-like and less baby-like today, so it seemed a good time to start capturing the data at someplace other than his doctors office. It's only been the last few months that he's been able to stand still long enough to attempt it.

We (Angie and I) had intended to capture a lot more of his earliest months someplace a while ago. I've got various notes around, but I think I am going to start adding recent memories as well. Hopefully I can get Angie on board as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home